Durable and low-maintenance
BAAS wastewater treatment plants without electricity are low-maintenance, can easily be operated by anyone and guarantee outstanding reliability. They are known as trickling filter plants, and the process is near-natural and fully biological.
The modular design means that the plant can be expanded at any time and is suitable for between 1 and more than 3,000 residents.
- Trickling filter plant
- Rock wool mixed with bacteria as filter medium
- Environmentally friendly, natural, biological process
- Produces a natural biological product
- Buffer zone for a continuous supply of water
- Modular, building block design for 1 to more than 3,000 inhabitants
- Filters are easy to change by users themselves or by means of a maintenance contract
- Wastewater treatment plants installed on-site tested according to EN 12566-3 endurance test
- CE0992 certified in accordance with EN 12566-3 for treatment efficiency in compliance with national wastewater values
- Treated wastewater has drinking water quality II
- Treated wastewater can also be reused as service water
Documents to download or view as a PDF:
APPROVAL AND INSTALLATION
We are here to help!
We are always on hand to offer advice and explain your options for installing our wastewater treatment plants to suit your individual requirements.
With our many years of experience and expertise in the wastewater treatment plant sector, and particularly in the construction industry, we will find the right solution for you.
By law, official approval is required in order to install a biological wastewater treatment plant on your property, for your community or for your company. There are recognised rules, and they must be followed.
If you wish, we are very happy to handle all the steps involved in submitting an application for approval.
Steps required to install a BAAS wastewater treatment plant:
- Project planning and submission for approval in compliance with legal regulations
- Grant application
- Installation and commissioning of the system
- Wastewater testing and plant maintenance
We are always on hand for a free consultation. We look forward to talking to you in person!
Reliable operation over a long period of time
The BAAS sewage treatment plant works automatically, uses no electricity and produces no smell. The trickling filter system features an integrated buffer zone to ensure a continuous supply of water, even during long-term shutdowns or when overloaded or underloaded. The near-natural process requires no human intervention – only during scheduled maintenance.
Maintenance of the wastewater treatment plant is carried out around once a year, either by the users themselves or by means of a maintenance contract.
If you have more questions about the system and its maintenance, we’re happy to help.
Download maintenance description:
CE0992 certified for treatment performance ÖNORM 12566-3 ÖNORM 2502-1