A plant for treating domestic wastewater must be low-maintenance, cost-effective and easy to configure for each individual household. It should also work smoothly and reliably, and not lead to any ongoing costs.
The BAAS wastewater treatment plant meets all these requirements and can be used for single person households, for small communities and for large settlements.
- Ideal for areas not connected to urban wastewater networks (i.e. areas outside the “yellow lines” in Austria)
- A decentralised alternative to centralised wastewater systems
- Suitable for remote areas
- Work at various altitudes
- Effective in a wide range of climates
- For detached houses and multi-occupancy buildings
- Hotels, apartments, holiday houses
- Restaurants, pubs and service stations
- Settlements and residential communities
- Housing groups and associations
- Mountain huts, shelters
USEFUL AND SUSTAINABLE
Using water resources responsibly
Water is essential for all life on earth. But there are lots of regions around the world where it is in short supply – over 1.2 billion people do not have access to clean drinking water, for instance.
The BAAS wastewater treatment plant purifies domestic wastewater in an environmentally friendly and natural way. Without requiring any electricity. This gives the BAAS plant excellent cleaning and treatment efficiency and results in unique, high-quality wastewater:
- drinking water quality II
- fully biologically purified
- free from pollutants
- clean and pure
- clear and odourless
The benefits of reuse
Water shortages are increasing around the world, so people are looking for ways to reuse wastewater. This is essential now, and it will be essential for future generations too.
- Water is safe to seep into the soil
- Wastewater can return to the groundwater and the water cycle
- No issues with discharging wastewater into rivers, streams etc.
- Green areas can be irrigated, particularly during droughts
- Recycled water can be used in various ways as service water, e.g. for flushing toilets
- Forms the basis for treatment to obtain drinking water
Sustainable and effective
How you benefit:
- Cost-effective and economical
- No high investment costs
- Lower operating and maintenance costs
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- A responsible way to use resources such as water
CE0992 certified for treatment performance ÖNORM 12566-3 ÖNORM 2502-1