Your partner for professional,
Developed in Austria, the BAAS plant is unique due to its simplicity
and outstanding treatment efficiency.
wastewater treatment plants
operation without electricity
Sizes suitable for
1 to 3,000 residents
CE certified treatment efficiency in compliance with national wastewater values
Tested for actual on-site conditions with 14-day shutdown in summer and winter
We offer 3 types of plants,
suitable for between
1 and 3,000 people
The plant for treating domestic wastewater from individuals. Ideal for single detached houses, multi-occupancy buildings, holiday flats, mountain huts, restaurants and service stations, and much more.
The Community Plant serves two or more households and is also suitable for small housing estates, hotel and apartment complexes, etc. Its modular design makes expansion easy.
What you get
with the BAAS wastewater treatment plant
- Professional advice and tailor-made solutions to suit your requirements (location, utilisation, recycling, etc.)
- Wastewater treatment plants for 1 to more than 3,000 people
- Plants available for individuals and larger communities
- Plants do not use electricity – so no power failure problems and no additional units required
- Excellent cleaning and treatment efficiency
- No smell
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Tested and proven over one year in EN 12566-3 endurance tests, with 14-day shutdowns in summer and winter, washing machine tests, etc.
- Fully biological, near-natural treatment process
- Made in Austria – a hallmark of quality
- Treated wastewater is so clean that it can be recycled (irrigation, flushing toilets etc.)
- Quick and easy to install thanks to precast concrete elements
- Underground installation
- Can be expanded at any time (modular design)
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- A responsible way to use resources such as water
CE0992 certified for treatment performance ÖNORM 12566-3 ÖNORM 2502-1